Diffusion furnaces for oxidation processes, annealing and diffusion in P, B, As etc atmosphere.
• Quantity of equipment: 7 furnaces (21 reactors).
• Wafers diameter: up to 5 inch.
• Temperature: 300–1250°С.
• Annealing flows under: 300–400°С.
• Gases that can be utilizing during the processes: Ar, N2, H2,
O2, BBr3, PCl3.
• Thickness of oxide layer: from 30 nm up to 1 µm.
• Wafers number in one technological process: 50 wafers in
• Equipment contain tools for quality control of wafers
(electrical parameters, control of film thickness).
Modernisation is needed:
in the case of processing with bigger wafers diameters.
The amount required for modernization ~1.000 USD.
(for one reactor)